Cosmic Technical Services LLC "CTS"
(Specialists in Scanning, Robotic Demolition, Core Cutting, Saw Cutting & Wire Cutting on Concrete Surfaces)
SINCE 2007 IN UAE
We are specialized service contracting company dealing in Civil Construction and Electromechanical Solutions for a wide spectrum of industries in areas such as Concrete Scanning, Core Cutting, Saw Cutting & Wire Cutting on Concrete Surfaces and Controlled Demolition. Based in Dubai, UAE the company was established in the year 2007 and deals with the following activities.
- To safely deliver any project, in any environment on time and within budget to benefit our customers, shareholders, employees and the communities we serve.
- To develop into a highly profitable and sustainable construction company.
- To be guided by strong executive leadership with the emphasis on consistent quality as a key operational objective, supported by efficient operational, administrative and financial systems and qualified and professional teams.
- CTS aims to provide high quality construction solutions by adhering to sound ethical business principles and practices
- Providing customers with ‘value for money’ construction and development solutions
- Advance positive social change through social investment
- Incorporating environmental protection issues in corporate and private construction projects.
We aspire to be recognized as the service provider of choice for large, complex and demanding projects. We are working to become the leader in the services of GPR Scanning, Core Cutting, Concrete Cutting, Wire Saw Cutting, Concrete Drilling, Boring, Controlled Demolition and other such services. We are committed to delivering quality work and products, safely and on schedule. We aspire to be a company that our clients want to work with, our customers can rely on and our employees are proud to work for. A company with an open mind ready to embrace new opportunities and driven to deliver exceptional value.
- Our office is in Square Building, Al Mamzar, Deira, Dubai near Century Mall and our warehouse is at Al Qusais Industrial Area, Dubai.
- We have a warehouse & store in Dubai & Sharjah.
- We have a fully-fledged Labor Accommodation which can accommodate 30 staff members with a maximum level of comfort
MANPOWER AND MACHINERY
Managerial & Administrative
GPR Scanning Engineers
Core Cutting & Saw Technicians
Core Cutting Machine
Saw Cutting Machine
Wire Saw Cutting Machine
Cosmic Technical Services (CTS) provides a full range of non‐explosive, non‐ destructive controlled demolition methods,including Core Cutting, Slab Sawing, Wall Sawing and Wire Sawing, and GPR Scanning on Concrete Surfaces.In the hands of our CTS‐Certified™ concrete cutting technicians and professionally qualified and trained Civil Engineerswho execute the Scanning Work for CTS, these techniques are valued for their Speed, Precision and Jobsite Flexibility.
Reliable Service that’s Prompt, Prepared and Professional
Our CTS ‐Certified™ technicians arrive on schedule and quickly set up all necessary tools and safety gear before going right to work. These fully‐qualified professionals work with speed and efficiency, always maintaining a neat, organized jobsite ‐ for their safety, and yours.
Flexible Scheduling & Accommodating Service
We understand that you have to organize the efforts of many contractors to complete your projects successfully. Given the potential for conflict, CTS provides flexible scheduling and accommodating service. You can rely on CTS to quickly address emergencies, seamlessly coordinate with other trades, and rapidly scale our manpower according to need ‐ all in a concerted effort to complete your projects within budget and on schedule.
Whatever selective demolition challenges you encounter, trust CTS and our Specialty Equipment Arsenal™ to overcome them. Armed with this expansive inventory of Scanning, Cutting, Drilling and Breaking equipment, our skilled service personnel are guaranteed to provide fast, precise service to suit all needs. Plus, the small footprint and remote operation of our equipment enables CTS to work in confined spaces and close to occupied and sensitive areas without disruption.